Trust & Interoperability
for Products and Services
Today's systems are siloed and optimized for internal processes
Most data architectures today were not designed for collaboration in today’s dynamic value chains and demanding regulatory frameworks.
Increasingly, the Internet of Things, data-rich machines, regulators, and many humans all need to establish trust and communicate with each other across organizational boundaries in a secure way.
To achieve this higher level of trust and visibility, enterprises need to refactor their core principles of data management.
The Decentralized Identity
to Power the
4th Industrial Revolution
Spherity’s decentralized Digital Twins enable innovative customer journeys across mobility, supply chain transparency, risk assessment, audit trails for data analytics, and many more use cases.
Each use case represents the complex application of modern data management principles to a given industry’s unique data environment: outputs from sensors, algorithms, machines, auditors, and many other human and non-human actors.
Manage Digital Twins with
Spherity´s customizable &
Enterprises that use their own application stacks to manage algorithms and smart machines can interact with our solutions via our robust application programming interface (API). Customisation and ready interoperability with legacy systems are central to our solution at every level.
End-users can also use Spherity’s mobile phone-based identity wallet and/or our customisable web application
to organise claims, share data and process business transactions.
Advantages and Features of our Solution
Create, aggregate and configure identities and Digital Twins
Use immutable event-driven data chains with complete transaction histories
Sign claims and business transactions cryptographicly secure
Share data in a Privacy-respecting way with granular access controls
Transfer the ownership of Digital Twins across organizations
Benefit from business transactions and payment settlement
Advanced technologies and forward-thinking design principles
- Powerful identities facilitate standardised and auditable communications between humans, machines, organisations, connected devices, data-sets, and algorithms.
- Our cloud-based infrastructure enables flexible set-up and ongoing refinement of complex, real-world use cases, as well as quick scaling and many legacy interoperability options.
- Our identity wallets are designed to manage, govern and sign the operations of digital identities in our cloud solution. These represent not only human actors, but also legal persons, algorithms, smart devices.
- We participate actively in the SSI community so that our Decentralized Identifier (DID) and Verifiable Credentials (VC) implementations will remain compliant even as standards are iterated and refined.
Secure Key Management
- Our unique, industry-leading application of next-generation Multi-Party Computation architecture makes control of identities and their ownership transfer simple, yet secure, whether it is a machine, a machine-learning algorithm, or a corporation.
- Complex use cases can be analysed and verified based on verifiable business transactions, data, and claim-sharing.
Stay sphered, join our Newsletter
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. • Google Analytics • Google Tag Manager • Google Fonts • Hubspot • Mailchimp